About New Construction
If you’re tired of your current home’s outdated look or are looking to start new on an empty plot of land, allow Integrity Construction Consulting, Inc. to build your new home with our premier Chicago home construction service.
Home construction is a job best left to the professionals. But even so it can be hard to know where to start! With so many options on the market for architectural designs and products – it can be overwhelming to say the least!
Working with a local and trusted contractor can simplify and de-stress your home building experience by allowing you to still make all your housing decisions without the headache!
It’s not every day you get to design and build your own home – so it’s important to use a trustworthy and experienced home construction company!
From floor plans, to pouring the foundation, to installing the last outlet cover, we are there to provide our expertise in all things home design and construction!
We can help you choose and design efficient and effortless floor plans, and assist you with practical choices in interior and exterior materials.
Integrity Construction Consulting, Inc. will make the experience of building your new home as exciting and straightforward as possible, leaving you with little to stress over.
Our planning and incomparable attention to detail ensures that your new home is even better than you imagined it ever could be.
We are a local, Chicago-based company that takes pride in our ability to provide top of the line home designs. We stand by our work and believe in ensuring that each job is completed on time, within budget, and as close to perfect as possible!
We provide the following…
Like all home projects, building a new home from scratch takes time and effort – and we have a process to help keep everything on schedule and carried out to perfection!
- Consultation – After calling us, we will set up several consultations to help you decide on floor plans, set your budget, and get a better idea of what your goals for your new home are. During these meetings, it is best to bring all your ideas to the table – it’s hard to change the layouts and plans once construction begins. There will likely be a few versions of your new floor plan before you settle on the one to use for your new home construction – this is normal as there are many options to work with and it may take some time to figure out what is best for you.
- Final Decisions – This part of the process is critical. We will put together a detailed floor plan for you to finalize, and start to set out construction dates and timelines. You will need to sign off on the plans that we have helped you create before we start to build your new home. During this phase be sure to look over everything with an eye for detail to make sure things will be just right.
- Construction – This can take a few months depending on how large, how many floors, and how intricate you want your new home to be. Construction is certainly the most exciting and important part of creating a new home. We will check in with you along the way, and keep you in the loop as to how your new home is coming along!
- Final touches – After the main build, it’s time to sort out paint colors, fixtures, fittings, and even furniture. We will help you choose and install finishing details that will make you feel right home and wow your guests. This is the most exciting part of the process as you can see first hand how your dream has been made a reality, and also see all the small details falling into place.
- Move In – With the work completed and all the finishing touches made it’s time to finally move in and enjoy the new home that you have designed for yourself! Be sure to talk to your team about maintenance for things like your roof and siding to make sure they stay in top shape.