HOME REMODELING SERVICES
Customizing your home is always a big decision. Your home is your castle – and we’d like to help you keep it that way with our home remodeling services.
As a full-service design/build firm, our combination of attention to detail and custom craftsmanship results in tailored concepts for each client. Our in-house design team can help you create the home that you’ve been dreaming of.
We offer you the convenience of working with one, just one, point of contact from start to finish. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on the most important renovation project – yours.
Our team takes pride in offering top quality service and consultations in the Chicagoland area for all of your home remodeling and construction needs.
We are on hand to help make your dreams a reality and bring your visions to life!
If you’re happy with your home as it is and just want some interior or exterior sprucing up, then home remodeling is a good fit for you.Even so, the complete renovation of an area of your home can be stressful.
From scheduling the work to be done to choosing colors – there’s lots to do where remodeling is concerned! By calling us you can simplify this process and relax while we do the heavy lifting.
Like all home projects, building a new home from scratch takes time and effort – and we have a process to help keep everything on schedule and carried out to perfection!
- Consultation – After calling us, we will set up several consultations to help you decide on floor plans, set your budget, and get a better idea of what your goals for your new home are. During these meetings, it is best to bring all your ideas to the table – it’s hard to change the layouts and plans once construction begins. There will likely be a few versions of your new floor plan before you settle on the one to use for your new home construction – this is normal as there are many options to work with and it may take some time to figure out what is best for you.
- Final Decisions – This part of the process is critical. We will put together a detailed floor plan for you to finalize, and start to set out construction dates and timelines. You will need to sign off on the plans that we have helped you create before we start to build your new home. During this phase be sure to look over everything with an eye for detail to make sure things will be just right.
- Construction – This can take a few months depending on how large, how many floors, and how intricate you want your new home to be. Construction is certainly the most exciting and important part of creating a new home. We will check in with you along the way, and keep you in the loop as to how your new home is coming along!
- Final touches – After the main build, it’s time to sort out paint colors, fixtures, fittings, and even furniture. We will help you choose and install finishing details that will make you feel right home and wow your guests. This is the most exciting part of the process as you can see first hand how your dream has been made a reality, and also see all the small details falling into place.
- Move In – With the work completed and all the finishing touches made it’s time to finally move in and enjoy the new home that you have designed for yourself! Be sure to talk to your team about maintenance for things like your roof and siding