Basement Remodeling and Renovation
Has your basement been sitting untouched for years? Do you think it is finally time for a basement remodel? Basement Remodeling can make up at least one third of your finished living space. We want to make sure you enjoy every square foot. At Integrity Construction Consulting, Inc, we have transformed basements throughout the Chicagoland area for years.
When you choose our Glenview, IL basement remodeling services, you will get a finished basement that you are completely satisfied with, so you can finally enjoy your basement the way you always wanted. We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Turn-Key Finished Basements and Basement Remodeling on the North Shore
Whether you need a simple finished basement or have a more elaborate design idea, our comprehensive turn-key basement remodeling service will increase your living space and transform your basement into a fresh, functional and attractive area for you and your guests.
We will design and draw up basement floor plans, obtain permits, help you select products and materials you want to use, and manage your basement remodeling project from start to finish.
Design Elements We Consider for Basement Remodeling
When finishing or remodeling your basement, there are several factors to consider so that your basement remodel allows you to fully enjoy your new living space.
These are some of the important aspects we consider for your basement remodeling project:
- Space planning and storage areas in finished basements
- Framing concerns to minimize bulkheads
- Doors and windows, ensuring proper egress to allow for emergency evacuation
- Proper climate control
- Basement waterproofing and flood prevention (basements are most prone to flooding)
- Basement home theater systems, including lighting and pre-wiring
- Planning for computer and phone cabling
- Basement wet bars and kitchens
- Bathroom modifications
- Laundry rooms and mud rooms
- Flooring selections
- Trim and decorative mouldings
- Children’s play rooms with chalkboards or magnetic walls
- Recessed fish tanks, bookshelves or seating
- Creative ideas to make your finished basement exceptional, fun and uniquely yours